I am going to jump right to the headline today; the Eaton Rapids Area District Library will be closed to in-person visits until further notice to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
However, during this time ERADL will be offering limited services to the community:
- Material pick-up in our vestibule
- Please call or email the Library with your requests, and we will contact you with directions on how to retrieve those items once they are ready
- Overdrive/Libby, Hoopla, Kanopy and Tumblebook access (Available 24/7)
- Computer/copier use in the building by appointment
- Please call or email the Library with your preferred day and time and we will do our best to accommodate all requests
- Online (email, website and Facebook) and phone assistance (business hours)
- Online and phone Library Card sign-ups and renewals (business hours)
Business hours are:
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday and Thursday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 – 3:00 pm
Online programming will continue, and both drop boxes will remain open 24/7.
We have also added five Chromebooks with hotspots for you to checkout and use at home. Call or email the Library to put this item on hold, and we will contact you with pick up directions once the item is available.
To reach the Library, or to make a computer/copier appointment, call (517-663-0950), use the chat function on our website (https://eradl.org/) or email (email@example.com); and make sure to follow our social media pages, and The Flashes for updates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we navigate these uncharted waters together.
If you have questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-663-0950.